Pack your bags–theatre tours are back!
MARCH 12-20, 2022
For eight days and seven nights, experience the best of London theatre with Daniel Elihu Kramer, Producing Artistic Director of Chester Theatre Company.
The Tour Includes:
- Round trip transportation from Western Massachusetts to Boston’s Logan Airport
- Free secure parking
- Round trip airfare from Logan to London Heathrow
- Transfers from London Heathrow to the beautiful Royal Lancaster Hotel
- A seven-day travel card for central London, good on both the Underground and buses
- Seven nights at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, rooms available immediately upon arrival
- Full breakfasts each morning
- Three course welcome banquet
- Tickets to five productions at theatres ranging from the West End to the National Theatre, the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Almeida, the Old Vic, the Royal Court or many others. Shows to be selected by Daniel Elihu Kramer
- An Overview of the London theatre scene from Matt Wolf, theatre critic for the International New York Times
- Daily Talkbacks with Daniel Elihu Kramer
Excursions and Activities:
- Plenty of free time to explore London on your own or with fellow travelers
The price does not include:
- Travel Insurance
- Additional meals
Land and Air: $4790 – per person, double occupancy
Land Only: $3970 – per person
(Prices include a $500 tax deductible contribution to Chester Theatre Company)
Single Supplement for single hotel occupancy: $1360
For more information about upgrades to the flight or room as well as single-room supplements, inquire at the contact information listed below.
We ask all travelers to obtain travel insurance, whether through Chester Theatre Company or elsewhere.
For more information, or to enroll,
at 413-354-7770 or at firstname.lastname@example.org