CTC Dublin Theatre Tour 2014
October 5-12, 2014
For seven days and six nights, we will experience the best of the Dublin International Theatre Festival with Byam Stevens, Artistic Director of the Chester Theatre Company, and Robert King, Professor of English at Elms College and drama critic of The North American Review.
The Tour Includes:
- Round trip transportation from Elms College in Chicopee, MA to Boston’s Logan Airport
- Secure parking at Elms College
- Round trip airfare from Logan Airport to Dublin International on Aer Lingus
- Transfers from Dublin International to the landmark Gresham Hotel
- Seven nights at the Gresham, rooms available immediately upon arrival
- Irish breakfast daily
- Welcome Banquet
- Five tickets to Dublin Theatre Festival events. Shows to be selected by Byam Stevens and Robert King once DTF program is released (July).
- Daily TalkBacks with Byam Stevens and Robert King
Excursions and Activities:
- Plenty of free time to take advantage of Dublin’s many cultural sites
The tour does not include:
- Travel Insurance
If you are considering purchasing travel insurance, please be reminded that many companies require that the insurance purchase take place within two weeks of your initial deposit.
- Meals excepting breakfasts at the hotel and the Welcome Banquet
- Items of personal nature
*$3,950 – per person, double occupancy
(Price includes a $350 tax deductible contribution to Chester Theatre Company – our price has not gone up in 4 years!)
Single-room supplement is $460.
Our travel broker reserves the right to pass along increases in airport taxes, fuel surcharges, fluctuations in currency of more than 3% and US Departure taxes until fares are paid in full. These increases, which are beyond the control of CTC, will be passed along to tour participants.
$500 non-refundable deposit, per person, to reserve your space.
Balance due by August 1, 2014.