Fall 2017 Washington, DC Theatre Tour
October 17-22, 2017
For five days and nights, experience the best of Washington, DC theatre with Daniel Elihu Kramer, Producing Artistic Director of Chester Theatre Company.
The Tour Includes:
- Round trip, non-stop flights from Bradley Airport to Reagan National Airport
- Parking at Bradley Airport
- Transfers from Reagan National to the Hotel
- Unlimited Metro Pass for travel in and around DC
- Five nights at the gracious Kimpton Topaz Hotel, serenely set just next to Dupont Circle
- Full breakfast daily
- Welcome Banquet
- Complimentary wine hour daily
- Tickets to plays at four theatres, such as Arena Stage and The Folger Theatre, selected by Daniel Elihu Kramer
- An Overview of the DC theatre scene from Peter Marks, Washington Post theatre critic
- Daily Talkbacks with Daniel Elihu Kramer
Excursions and Activities:
- Passes to the new National African-American Museum of History and Culture
- Plenty of free time to explore DC on your own or with fellow travelers
The tour does not include:
- Travel Insurance (If you are considering purchasing travel insurance, please be reminded that many companies require that the insurance purchase take place within two weeks of your initial deposit.)
- Additional meals
Land and Air: $2,850 – per person, double occupancy
Land Only: $2,400 – per person, double occupancy
(Prices include a $350 tax deductible contribution to Chester Theatre Company)
Single supplement for single hotel occupancy: $750
$500 per person to reserve your space.
Balance and Registration Deadline: August 27, 2017.
All payments are non refundable.
For more information, or to enroll,
at 413-354-7770 or at firstname.lastname@example.org