The theatre is located at the Chester Town Hall, on Middlefield Road in Chester MA, just off of Route 20. Parking is free in the school lot just across the street. Handicap parking is on the street, in front of the town hall. There is a wheelchair ramp into the theatre; please let us know in advance of any seating accommodations required, and we will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.
Please remember that Chester is in a relatively remote area – so fill up for gas in Westfield or Lee, respectively. If you have questions, please call the box office at 413-354-7771.
FROM INTERSTATE 91 NORTH OR SOUTH and POINTS EAST
- Take the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) West
- Take Exit 3 to Westfield, MA
- Take a right onto Main Street (or Elm Street)
- Follow Main Street down hill, under RR tracks, and over bridge through Westfield
- You will see a Gas Station to your left – take a right onto Route 20 West – 18 miles to Chester, MA
- You will see the Post Office (small white house) on your left and then a gas station to your left. After the bend in the road (at the gas station) take your second right onto Middlefield Road.
- Take the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) East to Exit 2/Lee, MA – OR – Take Route 7 North or South to Lee, MA
- Follow signs for Route 20 East
- Follow Route 20 East through Becket and into Chester
- You will see the Walker Campground on your right, and then a small store called Chester Village Market on your right and a brick school on your left.
- Take a left after the school onto Middlefield Road.