THE 2017 LONDON TOUR sold out!
Read our “Postcards from London” Blog to get the highlights of the tour.
Stay tuned to get details of our upcoming 2018 London Tour!
March 11-March 19, 2017
For eight days and seven nights, we experienced the best of the London Theatre with Daniel Elihu Kramer, Producing Artistic Director of Chester Theatre Company.
The Tour Includes:
- Round trip transportation from Elms College in Chicopee, MA to Boston’s Logan Airport
- Free secure parking at Elms College
- Round trip airfare from Logan Airport to London Heathrow
- Transfers from London Heathrow to the centrally located four star Millennium Gloucester Hotel
- A seven-day travel card for central London, good on both the Underground and buses
- Seven nights at the four star Millennium Gloucester Hotel, rooms available immediately upon arrival
- Continental Breakfast daily
- Welcome Banquet
- Five tickets to a range of venues that includes the West End and institutional theatres such as the National Theatre, the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Donmar Warehouse, the Almeida and the Royal Court. Shows to be selected by Daniel Elihu Kramer.
- An Overview of the London Theatre scene from Matt Wolf, theatre critic for the International New York Times.
- Daily TalkBacks with Daniel Elihu Kramer.
Excursions and Activities:
- Plenty of free time to take explore London on your own or with fellow travelers
The tour does not include:
- Travel Insurance
If you are considering purchasing travel insurance, please be reminded that many companies require that the insurance purchase take place within two weeks of your initial deposit.
- Meals excepting breakfasts at the hotel and the Welcome Banquet
- Items of personal nature
Land and Air: $4,150 – per person, double occupancy
Land Only: $3,150-per person
(Price includes a $350 tax deductible contribution to Chester Theatre Company)
Single Supplement for single hotel occupancy: $985
For more information about upgrades to the flight or room as well as single-room supplements, inquire at the contact information listed below.
Our travel broker reserves the right to pass along increases in airport taxes, fuel surcharges, fluctuations in currency of more than 3% and US Departure taxes until fares are paid in full. These increases, which are beyond the control of CTC, will be passed along to tour participants.
$500 non-refundable deposit, per person, to reserve your space for either week.
Balance due by October 1, 2016.
For more information, or to enroll,
at 413-354-7770 or at firstname.lastname@example.org