CTC London Tour 2013
March 9-17, 2013
For eight days and seven nights, we will experience the best of the London Theatre with Byam Stevens, Artistic Director of the Chester Theatre Company and Robert King, Professor of English at Elms College and drama critic of The North American Review
The Tour Includes:
- Round trip transportation from Elms College in Chicopee, MA to Boston’s Logan Airport
- Secure parking at Elms College
- Round trip airfare from Logan Airport to London Heathrow on Virgin Atlantic
- Transfers from London Heathrow to the Lancaster London Hotel
- A seven-day travel card for central London, good on both the Underground and buses
- Seven nights at the four star Lancaster London, rooms available immediately upon arrival
- Continental Breakfast daily
- Welcome Banquet
- Five tickets to a range of venues that includes the West End and institutional theatres such as the National Theatre, the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Donmar Warehouse, the Almeida and the Royal Court. Shows to be selected by Byam Stevens as they are announced in the coming weeks.
- An Overview of the London Theatre scene from Matt Wolf, theatre critic for the International Herald Tribune.
- Daily TalkBacks with Byam Stevens and Robert King
Excursions and Activities:
- Plenty of free time to take explore London on your own or with fellow travelers
The tour does not include:
- Travel Insurance
If you are considering purchasing travel insurance, please be reminded that many companies require that the insurance purchase take place within two weeks of your initial deposit.
- Meals excepting breakfasts at the hotel and the Welcome Banquet
- Items of personal nature
$3,950 – per person, double occupancy
(Price includes a $350 tax deductible contribution to Chester Theatre Company)
$848 – Single Supplement for single hotel occupancy
Upgrade to Premium Economy Airfare
Go-Today Vacations reserves the right to pass along increases in airport taxes, fuel surcharges, fluctuations in currency of more than 3% and US Departure taxes until fares are paid in full. These increases, which are beyond the control of CTC, will be passed along to tour participants.
$500 non-refundable deposit, per person, to reserve your space.
Balance due by October 1, 2012.
For more information, or to enroll,
contact managing director Todd Trebour
at 413-354-7770 or at firstname.lastname@example.org