Enrollment for London will be closing in the coming weeks. Contact us now if you’re considering joining us in London!
March 14-22, 2020
For eight days and seven nights, experience the best of London theatre with Daniel Elihu Kramer, Producing Artistic Director of Chester Theatre Company.
The Tour Includes:
- Round trip transportation from Western Massachusetts to Boston’s Logan Airport
- Free secure parking
- Round trip airfare from Logan to London Heathrow
- Transfers from London Heathrow to the four star Royal Lancaster London Hotel
- A seven-day travel card for central London, good on both the Underground and buses
- Seven nights at the four star Royal Lancaster London, rooms available immediately upon arrival
- Full breakfast daily
- Welcome Banquet
- Five tickets to a range of venues ranging from the West End to theatres such as the National Theatre, the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Almeida, and the Royal Court. Shows to be selected by Daniel Elihu Kramer
- An Overview of the London theatre scene from Matt Wolf, theatre critic for the International New York Times
- Daily Talkbacks with Daniel Elihu Kramer
Excursions and Activities:
- Plenty of free time to explore London on your own or with fellow travelers
The tour does not include:
- Travel Insurance (If you are considering purchasing travel insurance, please be reminded that many companies require that the insurance purchase take place within two weeks of your initial deposit.)
- Additional meals
Land and Air: $4,790 – per person, double occupancy
Land Only: $3,950-per person
(Prices include a $500 tax deductible contribution to Chester Theatre Company)
Single Supplement for single hotel occupancy: $1350
For more information about upgrades to the flight or room as well as single-room supplements, inquire at the contact information listed below.
Our travel broker reserves the right to pass along increases in airport taxes, fuel surcharges, fluctuations in currency of more than 3% and US Departure taxes until fares are paid in full. These increases, which are beyond the control of CTC, will be passed along to tour participants.
$500 deposit, per person, to reserve your space.
Balance due by November 1, 2019.
All payments are non refundable.
DOWNLOAD LONDON ENROLLMENT FORM HERE: London Enrollment Form 2020
For more information, or to enroll,
at 413-354-7770 or at email@example.com