CTC Dublin Theatre Tour 2012
October 5-13, 2013
For eight days and seven nights, we will experience the best of the Dublin International Theatre Festival with Byam Stevens, Artistic Director of the Chester Theatre Company, Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill, Artistic Director of Capital Repertory Theatre, and Robert King, Professor of English at Elms College and drama critic of The North American Review.
The Tour Includes:
- Round trip transportation from Elms College in Chicopee, MA to Boston’s Logan Airport
- Secure parking at Elms College
- Round trip airfare from Logan Airport to Dublin International on Aer Lingus
- Transfers from Dublin International to the landmark Gresham Hotel
- Seven nights at the Gresham, rooms available immediately upon arrival
- Irish breakfast daily
- Welcome Banquet
- Five tickets to Dublin Theatre Festival events. Shows to be selected by Byam Stevens, Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill and Robert King once DTF program is released (July).
- Overview of Dublin Theatre from Andrew Hinds, Artistic Director of Classic Stage Ireland
- Daily TalkBacks with Byam Stevens, Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill and Robert King
Excursions and Activities:
- Plenty of free time to take advantage of Dublin’s many cultural sites
The tour does not include:
- Travel Insurance
If you are considering purchasing travel insurance, please be reminded that many companies require that the insurance purchase take place within two weeks of your initial deposit.
- Meals excepting breakfasts at the hotel and the Welcome Banquet
- Items of personal nature
*$3,950 – per person, double occupancy
(Price includes a $350 tax deductible contribution to Chester Theatre Company)
*Anticipated cost – check back in mid-May for final price
$660 – Single Supplement for single hotel occupancy
Go-Today Vacations reserves the right to pass along increases in airport taxes, fuel surcharges, fluctuations in currency of more than 3% and US Departure taxes until fares are paid in full. These increases, which are beyond the control of CTC, will be passed along to tour participants.
$500 non-refundable deposit, per person, to reserve your space.
Balance due by August 1, 2012.