We are now planning our 2017 Fall Theatre Tour. Last year, we visited Chicago–you can read below about that trip. This fall, we’ll visit a new city.
Come back soon to find out where!
Fall 2016 Chicago Theatre Tour
October 18-23, 2016
For five days and nights, we experienced the best of the Chicago Theatre with Daniel Elihu Kramer, Producing Artistic Director of the Chester Theatre Company.
The Tour Includes:
- Round trip, non-stop flights from Bradley Airport to Chicago O’Hare
- Transfers from Chicago O’Hare to the Hotel
- Unlimited CTA Transit pass for the week
- Five nights at the four star Hotel Monaco – rated one of the Best Hotels in the USA by US News and World Reports (http://www.monaco-chicago.com/)
- Full Breakfast daily
- Welcome Banquet
- Complimentary wine hour daily
- Four tickets to a range of venues such as The Goodman and Steppenwolf. Shows to be selected by Daniel Elihu Kramer.
- An Overview of the Chicago Theatre scene from Steve Oxman – the Chicago Theatre Critic for “Variety”
- Daily TalkBacks with Daniel Elihu Kramer
Excursions and Activities:
- Plenty of free time to take explore Chicago on your own or with fellow travelers
The tour does not include:
- Travel Insurance
If you are considering purchasing travel insurance, please be reminded that many companies require that the insurance purchase take place within two weeks of your initial deposit.
- Meals excepting breakfasts at the hotel and the Welcome Banquet
- Items of personal nature
2016 PRICING (stay tuned for 2017 pricing)
Land and Air: $2,800 – per person, double occupancy
Land Only: $2,450-per person
(Price includes a $350 tax deductible contribution to Chester Theatre Company)
Single Supplement for single hotel occupancy: $675
We reserve the right to pass along increases in airport taxes, fuel surcharges, fluctuations in currency of more than 3% and US Departure taxes until fares are paid in full. These increases, which are beyond the control of CTC, will be passed along to tour participants.
$500 non-refundable deposit, per person, to reserve your space.
Balance due by August 17, 2016.
Remit by check payable to:
Chester Theatre Company
P.O. Box 722
Chester, MA 01011